Monday, November 17, 2008

Top 10 Things I learned on Twitter Today


10. Matt Yakel is at war with his printer at work. TRANSLATION: Matt needs to get out more.

9. Fallon had a horrible case of the Mondays and hates parking in downtown OKC. TRANSLATON: Fallon needs to stay in more.

8. Cara Yakel threw a kid out of class today. TRANSLATION: Cara needs anger management classes soon.

7. Matt Duke has a crazy name like SOH Priest for his Twitter account. TRANSLATION: I will get an e-mail later explaining what it means and how out of touch with Charles Spurgeon I am.

6. I may have to fly to Oklahoma to beat up some Freshman in college. TRANSLATION: Cara is rubbing off on me.

5. Geoff Moore is not mentioned nearly as much on Twitter as he is on this blog. TRANSLATION: Some things just can't be explained.

4. Matt Yakel, Matt Duke and I are going to reenact the fax machine beating scene from Office Space. TRANSLATION: Cara's influence is epidemic.

3. Matt Yakel has a crack problem. TRANSLATION: Wouldn't you if you had to live with that angry ogre?

2. Food stamps in Oklahoma can be used to buy cigarettes. TRANSLATION: See explanation note for #5.

1. None of us got a single thing done at work today. TRANSLATION: Tomorrow is another day.

6 comments:

Fallon said...

All very important lessons. And I think we're all out of touch with Spurgeon in Matt Duke's eyes. Our righteousness cannot compare with his.

Cara said...

I. love. you. Ryan.

On a positive note: I think I've lost at least 5 pounds from laughing my butt off at your twitter posts.
Although, if I'm an ogre, I'll probably be gaining it all back- as I go to my anger management classes, that is.

Poor Matt Yakel.

adduke said...

11. Angie was the only one working, because she was not posting on twitter til after 4pm. Translation: Everyone should be more like Angie

Ryan said...

Ditto to Angie. I hope to be like her one day. ;^)

Ryan said...

Poor Matt Yakel indeed.

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/brett_royal