Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Next Great President


Here is the short list of who I believe would have made the best President in this last election.

1o. Osama Bin Laden - When he shows up to the inaguration, we shoot him. Duh, come on people work with me here. Sure it will hurt for a while to have your President shot, but it will be fine because his Vice President, Clay Aiken, will step in.

9. Elmo - Could it really be that much of a intellectual change from W?

8. Ronald McDonald - His great plan for America will be the Great Happy Deal: A Mcrib in every pot.

7. John Hagee - For those of you who don't know who he is ... well, don't waste your time. It would be a hoot though.

6. Hulk Hogan - Because he has done such a solid job with his own family. I'm just sayin'.

5. Yoda - "Govern you, I will."

4. Theo Epstein - Seriously, the guy led the Red Sox to win the freaking World Series. My guess is that if he had all of the United States to choose from, he could even find a real shortstop as well.

3. My neighbor Steve - Seems like a nice guy, likes NASCAR and hates Jeff Gordon. Same qualifications as W. Actually more qualified than Obama.

2. Jaime Farr (The guy who played Klinger on MASH) - I doubt he is very busy and if we ever get in real trouble and he wants out, he puts on a mu-mu and then hilarity and hi jinks ensue in the Oval Office.

1. Elmer Fudd - "SSSSHHH ... I'm hunting Bin Wadin..."

See what this stupid political season has driven me to. Praise God it is over.

1 comment:

Fallon said...

Amen brother! 'm so glad it's over. But I think we still have a chance to see hilarity ensue within the oval office. During Obama's acceptance speech last night all I could think to do was sing the Jefferson's theme. Yes, I'm fully aware that I will burn in hell for my comment. And no, I'm not racist, well, maybe a little.