Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is he serious?... April 1, 2009


Thoughts, insights & musings from the great mind of rmack32... If the Oklahoma Basketball team had played the game it played against Syracuse, against North Carolina and the game it played against North Carolina, against Syracuse, OU would be in the Final Four... I think we are pregnant with child number 4... Theology is a much needed thing, but something that distracts as well... Just kidding about the child # 4 thing... So far, I'm really impressed with Barack Obama... I watched a movie last Friday called "The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas". It is English and very serious. When it was over, I wanted to rip the flesh from arms and coat them in anti-bacterial gel to help me take my mind off of this torture that was that movie... No really, we are having child #4... Just kidding about the Barack Obama thing... Any movie that talks about a boy in pajamas, by general rule, should be left alone probably... I texted the greatest quote ever in the history of texting last night. It said, "The Spaghetti Monster is fun to think about, just not worship as god."... Now that is theology I can get... We really are having child #4, yes, Christie is pregnant... Is there a medication people take to be able to actually sit through American Idol and it's evil twin Dancing with the Stars? That would be the only explanation possible for being able to do so... George Bush's first 100 days were much more productive than Barack Obama's; however, neither of them can hold a candle to Millard Fillmore... Just kidding about the pregnancy thing... My attention to baseball, angry irish rock bands & all things organic has increased since moving to New England... My attention to the Civil War, race relations & Sonic has decreased since moving from Richmond... Wireless internet has ruined my TV viewing habits. I only watch what I want, when I want it now... Seriously, Christie and I are going to be parents again, due sometime in January... Just kidding about the Millard Fillmore thing... That was a fun sentence. I guarantee you that I have never uttered that sentence before today. Welcome to history... I'm beginning to question the value of wishing someone "Happy Birthday" on Facebook. Are we sending the wrong message in a drive by "Happy Birthday"?... OK, Christie and I are not really pregnant and it hurt my head trying to count 9 months forward from last month... I was told there would be no math... Is this a wast of blog space? Time? Effort?... Yes, Possibly, No... We really are pregnant... Are Yoda & Kermit the Frog related?... My oldest daughter has turned into a super model overnight... We're not pregnant... Happy April 1 day...

4 comments:

EricaFae said...

yikes that was intense..you're nuts...that is really all I can say at this point. My head is still spinning.

Matt said...

Sadly I understood it all

Ryan said...

I knew you would.

adduke said...

You are crazy. wouldn't it be funny if God played a joke on you and your wife was pregnant with quads. hahahahaha. Shouldn't joke about those things, it may bite you in the rear.